How To Make a PRIVACY monitor
What you need:
- (Old but not that old) monitor
- Glue remover
- Old pair of glasses
- Polarised sheet
- Cut a perimeter around the monitor with a sharp knife.
- Get the chisel and take off all the polarised sheet with the chisel (try not to break it).
- Use the glue remover to clean the screen.
- Pop out the glass in the pair of glasses.
- if using new polarised paper make sure to fund the right angle the paper should be in.
- Cut out the sheet of polarised paper in the shape of the glasses and put them in the frame.
- Now when you turn on your screen you will just see white but when the glasses are worn you will be able to see the monitor as usual.